As the festive days and the end of the year draw closer, we at Europeans for Fair Roaming wish you all a very merry Christmas and a great new year 2012. We will be savouring the last cups of Glühwein at the Salzburg Christmas market, unwrapping our gifts and relax a bit over the next days – and we wish you will enjoy the festive days just as much, and we are looking forward to what 2012 will bring.
About us“Europeans for fair roaming” unites more than 150000 Europeans who call on all EU institutions to end the current unfair practice of mobile phone operators charging high roaming fees when you use your mobile phone in another EU state. We are a network of organisations and individuals from different backgrounds from all over Europe united by a single goal: using your phone everywhere in Europe should not cost you more than at home! If you like to contact us, just write to: email@example.com
- RT @leighpisani: @BengtBeier: "why is the @EU_Commission changing regulation on #EURoaming that hasn't even been enforced yet?" 1 month ago
- RT @leighpisani: @BengtBeier: "Small #telecoms operators will suffer from @EU_Commission proposals as regulation favors large operators" #E… 1 month ago
- RT @matteo_aletta: webstream on end of #EUroaming conference at @EU_EESC bit.ly/HfDnCb | panel discussion looking4solutions @fairr… 1 month ago
- RT @EU_EESC: #EURoaming hearing #EESC tomorrow with:@EU_Commission @orange @GSMA @intug @onesingletariff @beuctweet @fairroaming http://t.c… 1 month ago
- @e_move @debatingeurope @EU_Commission well, WordPress fulfills our needs best. Would prefer a EU company if it offered what we need... 1 month ago