Ulrike Lunacek, Member of the European Parliament of the Greens from Austria now supports our campaign for lower roaming charges in Europe. We warmly welcome Ms Lunacek’s engagement for our cause and invite you to have a look at her website at ulrikelunacek.eu.
About us“Europeans for fair roaming” unites more than 150000 Europeans who call on all EU institutions to end the current unfair practice of mobile phone operators charging high roaming fees when you use your mobile phone in another EU state. We are a network of organisations and individuals from different backgrounds from all over Europe united by a single goal: using your phone everywhere in Europe should not cost you more than at home! If you like to contact us, just write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Photos…...on Flickr.
- [Press release] EU Roaming-Abschaffung: Eine Salzburger Erfolgsgeschichte fairroaming.org/2015/10/27/pre… 5 years ago
- What future for cross-border communication in Europe? fairroaming.org/2015/10/13/wha… https://t.co/zp2GwfgoCh 5 years ago
- Roaming charges drop again wp.me/p1hKUM-eM 7 years ago
- @fhenriques @MarcoEFP @eufederalists @federalists The law for Europarties is a joke! You need to be elected first to set up a party... 7 years ago
- RT @EP_Industry: .@EP_Industry vote on #telecoms package postponed. 7 years ago