With Karin Kadenbach and António Fernando Correia de Campos, two further members of the European Parliament just announced their support for our call for fair roaming charges in Europe. Ms Kadenbach is an Austrian MEP from Vienna specialising in consumer protection as well as environmental protection, regional policy and agricultural policy. Mr Correia de Campos is a Portuguese MEP and works on the Parliament’s Committee on the Internal Market and Consumer Protection and the Committee on Industry, Research and Energy. Both are members of the social democrat S&D group.
About us“Europeans for fair roaming” unites more than 150000 Europeans who call on all EU institutions to end the current unfair practice of mobile phone operators charging high roaming fees when you use your mobile phone in another EU state. We are a network of organisations and individuals from different backgrounds from all over Europe united by a single goal: using your phone everywhere in Europe should not cost you more than at home! If you like to contact us, just write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Photos…...on Flickr.
- [Press release] EU Roaming-Abschaffung: Eine Salzburger Erfolgsgeschichte fairroaming.org/2015/10/27/pre… 6 years ago
- What future for cross-border communication in Europe? fairroaming.org/2015/10/13/wha… https://t.co/zp2GwfgoCh 6 years ago
- Roaming charges drop again wp.me/p1hKUM-eM 7 years ago
- @fhenriques @MarcoEFP @eufederalists @federalists The law for Europarties is a joke! You need to be elected first to set up a party... 7 years ago
- RT @EP_Industry: .@EP_Industry vote on #telecoms package postponed. 7 years ago