We have once again been able to gain new supporters for our campaign over the last days! We therefore now stand at 13 organisations or companies reaching hundreds of thousands of people and 11 members of the European Parliament and are growing constantly!
Here are the newest additions to our growing list of supporters:
- Last weekend, Europe United and the French Parti Federaliste merged to form the new European Federalist Party – that is now also a proud supporter of our cause! The European Federalist Party is the largest truly pan-European political party with members all over Europe that works for a more democratic and united Europe.
- Elmar Brok, member of the European Parliament for the CDU from North Rhine-Westphalia. Elmar Brok is one of the leading members of the CDU and the European People’s Party EPP and sits on some of the most powerful committees of the European Parliament.
- Tru is a privately owned mobile wireless network that specialises in global, borderless communication solutions and offers roaming-free connectivity through internet calls and international SIM cards. Tru offers roaming-free mobile solutions for personal and enterprise use.
- The Foundation Catalunya Europa is one of the largest foundations working for a united Europe in the region of Catalonia. The Foundation brings together most pro-European organisations located in the region and organises and participates in activities all over Europe that strengthen the European idea.
- The European Forum of e-Excellence EMF is the cross-stakeholders’ network promoting excellence in the digital economy. EMF gathers a broad group of highly innovative and market-driven stakeholders in the digital economy: associations and clusters, large companies, research organisations, public entities, investors, individual experts, etc. EMF thus represents the true engines of the digital economy, while its network reaches out to more than 15.000 ICT-related entities throughout Europe and the world.