As the festive days and the end of the year draw closer, we at Europeans for Fair Roaming wish you all a very merry Christmas and a great new year 2012. We will be savouring the last cups of Glühwein at the Salzburg Christmas market, unwrapping our gifts and relax a bit over the next days – and we wish you will enjoy the festive days just as much, and we are looking forward to what 2012 will bring.
About us“Europeans for fair roaming” unites more than 150000 Europeans who call on all EU institutions to end the current unfair practice of mobile phone operators charging high roaming fees when you use your mobile phone in another EU state. We are a network of organisations and individuals from different backgrounds from all over Europe united by a single goal: using your phone everywhere in Europe should not cost you more than at home! If you like to contact us, just write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- [Press release] EU Roaming-Abschaffung: Eine Salzburger Erfolgsgeschichte fairroaming.org/2015/10/27/pre… 1 year ago
- What future for cross-border communication in Europe? fairroaming.org/2015/10/13/wha… https://t.co/zp2GwfgoCh 1 year ago
- Roaming charges drop again wp.me/p1hKUM-eM 2 years ago
- @fhenriques @MarcoEFP @eufederalists @federalists The law for Europarties is a joke! You need to be elected first to set up a party... 2 years ago
- RT @EP_Industry: .@EP_Industry vote on #telecoms package postponed. 3 years ago