Today, on July 1, roaming charges across the EU drop again. Take a look at this article from our Supporter TruTower!
About us“Europeans for fair roaming” unites more than 150000 Europeans who call on all EU institutions to end the current unfair practice of mobile phone operators charging high roaming fees when you use your mobile phone in another EU state. We are a network of organisations and individuals from different backgrounds from all over Europe united by a single goal: using your phone everywhere in Europe should not cost you more than at home! If you like to contact us, just write to: email@example.com
- [Press release] EU Roaming-Abschaffung: Eine Salzburger Erfolgsgeschichte fairroaming.org/2015/10/27/pre… 3 years ago
- What future for cross-border communication in Europe? fairroaming.org/2015/10/13/wha… https://t.co/zp2GwfgoCh 3 years ago
- Roaming charges drop again wp.me/p1hKUM-eM 4 years ago
- @fhenriques @MarcoEFP @eufederalists @federalists The law for Europarties is a joke! You need to be elected first to set up a party... 4 years ago
- RT @EP_Industry: .@EP_Industry vote on #telecoms package postponed. 4 years ago